Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Week 9 - Learning 2.0 Experience

Overall, I think this was a worthwhile experience. Again, I was rather familiar with some of the activities, and others, I will be honest, I did not have a whole lot of interest in. However, I think these things are really important to participate in to better myself and also the abilities to do my job.

I think my favorite activity was editing Wikipedia. I didn't change anything drastic, for fear that I might cause some major news story about a living pseudo-celebrity being alive ;) But, it was neat learning how a site that I use rather often really works.

I can't say that I will necessarily keep up with all the things I experienced over the past few weeks, but I think the basic knowledge and exposure to them is pretty important.

1 comment:

Cindy Hart said...

Congrats! You completed L2 Remix.